As for the fabric, we usually used are,
1. Cotton fabric, such as plain fabric ( 110g/sqm, 140g/sqm, 180g/sqm), twill fabric (200g/sqm), canvas fabric (8oz, 10oz, 12oz, 1oz=28.35g).
Of course, sometimes the other specials will be used in line with the requirement of clients. For example, organic cotton fabric, bamboo fabric etc.
And for organic cotton bag, the most important is to get the certificate of organic. Regarding the certificate, the best is for organic bag, the second choose is for organic fabric, the third is for organic yarn, and then is for organic cotton.
For the fabric color, we can dye almost every color by the requirement of clients, but the weight of per sqm will be down by about 12%.
About the MOQ, for general fabric in natural color, MOQ is over 3000pcs, but for the dyed color, MOQ must be over 5000pcs. Otherwise, for the special fabric like organic and bamboo, MOQ is over 20000pcs even it is in natural color.
2. Non woven fabric, the composition is polypropylene, there usually are spunbond non woven, meltblown non woven and needle non woven, but what is used to be shopping bag is spunbond non woven fabric.
The non woven fabric factory can make all kinds of weight whose per sqm is from 10g to 150g, and the most suitable to be shopping bag is 70g or 80g.
We usually keep some popular color in our stock, if customer can choose in those colors, MOQ is ok for over 3000pcs, however, for some of special color out of our stock, we could do, but MOQ should be over 20000pcs.
3. Polyester fabric, the composition of most polyester is terylene, it will be coated PA, PU or PVC as per requirement of clients.
The fabric will be softer when coated with PU, but harder and thicker with PVC, besides, if the fabric is coated with PA, it will be softer than with PVC but harder than with PU, however, it will be cheaper than the two others.
4. Others fabric, we also can l do PET materials, which are mainly made from the recycled plastic bottles.
There are two kinds of forms it looks like, one is similar to non woven fabric, another is like cotton fabric with fiber.
All of them are more expensive than non woven and cotton fabric, but the “KEY” is that they are recycled materials.
Of course we also would like to use other materials as requirement of clients.
1. In the line of shopping bag, the popular printings are water ink screen, off set screen, heat transfer printing and heat sublimation printing.
2. If our fabric is in nature color or is bleached cotton fabric, we usually use water ink screen, if the fabric is dyed cotton or non woven fabric, we usually use offset screen, both of those screen printing can’t express some of exact printing with change color steadily as per photos. In this case, we have to use heat transfer printing or heat sublimation printing, but the expensive cost stopped some of clients to use them.
3. Strictly speaking, only sublimation printing can be washed because their ink has gone into the fiber of fabric, however, the fabric must be Polyester or T/C fabric (mixture of polyester and cotton), can’t be pure cotton or non woven fabric.
For screen printing, it also can be washed but clients should request that in advance because we have to process it specially.
The shopping bag can with all kinds of style by the requirement of clients, the popular style are,
1. Only there are two pieces of fabric whose front and back is sewn with thread, and folded over at the opening, with two handles, printed logo on the front or back, also handles can be used webbing belt.
2. Over the basic of above, with side gusset and bottom gusset or only bottom looks like solid body. And it is easy to put something into this bag.
3. The bag can be folded into a little bag whatever this bag with bottom or gusset as opened.
4. The shopping bag can be made as round shape with height, usually with strings.
5. Some of rectangle bag use double or single string instead of handles.
6. Some of entrance is closed by Velcro, button or snap.
7. Some of little bag on the shopping bag can be used transparent PVC as a view.
Also clients can design with all kinds of color, materials, styles and lovely logo or other pictures, can completely show their image and character at the important events or shopping in the supermarkets.
Of course we can make some of other designs by the requirement of clients.
1. Quotation Stage
Please send us your demand as detailed as possible for exact and best pricing. The details are including:
A. Fabric & Fabric Thickness
B. Bag Color & Bag Construction
C. Size: Bag Size and Handle / Drawstring / (Inner) Pocket Size etc..
D. Printing artwork, Branding / LOGO or Motif
E. Packaging or other requirements
F. Order Qty
2. Sampling Stage
After both parties agreed on the unit price, then we entered into sampling stage. Approval samples will be helpful for both to conclude the deal.
For blank samples in common fabric, it will take 1-2 working days to finish, while for printing samples, it will take 6-9 working days to complete.
However, for special materials, it will take another 3-5 working days to complete.
Furthermore, for dyed color ones, we usually run with lab dip for confirmation during sampling stage.
3. Contract Signing & Effectiveness
After purchase order is placed with your company signature, then the contract take into effect.
4. Mass production
Raw material will be purchased upon receipt of deposit, and this is 1st step of mass production.
Pre-production samples will be offered for double confirmation on bulk production instruction. This confirmation can be also realized by photo approval.
Generally, the production time is usually around 30-35 working days when order qty is below 10,000pcs.
If no special statement, we usually pack 50pcs into a big poly bag, then into a master carton.
We usually run with 1pcs/opp bag, or some sets into a display box per customer’s request.
Inspection date will be informed of customers when production enters into the late period.
We will ship goods out per customer’s request, by sea or by air or by international express
Color or LOGO / Branding can be customized per request.
We’re here for one reason: to make ordering eco-friendly, promotional bags easier than ever before. We offer fantastic customer service and we love what we do, but our services aren’t perfect for everyone.
How to contact us:
Call us +86 18037193271 Monday – Friday, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Or Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.